Sunday, November 23, 2008

Against the Wind

I'm still breaking records, well, my own records at least. Today was a 70 minute run that went very well. It was very windy and Davey and I were running into the wind a good portion of the run. It definitely added a lot of resistance to the run and slowed us down a little bit. None the less, we did very well and ran around two different parks! We estimate that we ran almost 6 miles (we took the GPS, but it wasn't tracking the whole time).

This week is Thanksgiving so I have to kind of play around with my running schedule to get everything in. Here is the basic plan: Tuesday 45min, Wednesday 30min, Thursday (Thanksgiving) 55min, Saturday 30min, Sunday 80min. Tuesday I have an eye appointment in Denver in the morning, so I have to figure out if I am going to run early in the morning or when I get home. Only problem will be if I don't get home until after dark. Then on Thanksgiving, I might be able to get a run in after preparing some food and before everyone show up. I might just push that run back to Friday, though.

No comments: