Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Burr!!!

I have always stayed away from running in the cold because I HATE being cold. But like I said before, I hate the gym even more and would much rather run outside, so I am starting to force myself to run when it is cold. This morning it was about 35 degrees, by far the coldest temperature that I have run in. I bundled up (but not too much so I didn't overheat) and went ahead and did my 35 minute run for the day. Surprise, surprise, I actually survived the cold.

Plan for this week: 35 minute run today (check!), Wednesday 20min, Thursday 45min, Saturday 20min, Sunday 60min. That's right, I am running 5 days this week and ending it all with an hour run! My 45min run last Sunday went well, but I have to admit, 60min seems like a big jump from 45min. I also want to get some new running shoes this week because my ankles are starting to hurt. I will post again when I get new shoes:).

No comments: